Pages

January 25, 2013

Divergent


We should try not to see those differences because they will only divide us.

Human reason can excuse any evil; that's why it's so important that we don't rely on it.

Haste, will not help.

I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another,

People are flawed and we should be lenient with them.

People do evil things and desperation leads them to darker place than they imagined.

There is power in self-sacrifice.


Gosh!! Can I just say that I really love this book. Everything about it is so interesting and the story's really indulging. I like the main character, Tris, very brave and confident. I like how Four/Tobias took notice of Tris  and fell for her. Kilig mode. It's way better than the Hunger Games Trilogy combined, I'm sorry for being too honest, but seriously. Next up, Insurgent
   

2 comments:

  1. Tama jud ka grace.. mas gwapo pa siya sa hunger games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in kring...nice jud au cya...hehe... SUPER!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik