Pages

January 25, 2013

Out on the Field



There are those days that you wanna be like a little kid and run around places. Well, yesterday was one of those days. I got really tired just lying around and decided to play games outside. You can't play alone, so I invited my friends to come and have fun. And FUN we had. We we're like silly kids laughing our hearts out and running till we're out of breath. I guess, it was not a bad idea to go outside and feel the air. Take a break from all the busy school work and activities. We could use some exercise, too. LOL! I really had a great time with my friends, I hope this won't be the last. 

P.S. Gipamaolan jud ko ng bonggang bongga..maka stress..hehe...kini laging walay exercise pirmi..haha..pero at least lingaw and bonding2 with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik