Pages

January 13, 2013

My Kind of Love Story


If you haven't noticed it yet, these shows and movies have one thing in common. They are all about best  friends turned to lovers love story. I really like these kind of love stories. It's just super "kilig". :) I like it when the guy has feelings for the girl all those years and the girl hasn't really noticed it or the other way around. And those times that the guy would really do anything not to lose his love to another guy by doing anything in his power. If you too, like my kind of love story, I recommend you watch these: Jane by Design, Reply 1997 (series), Made of Honor, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and 13 Going On 30 (movies).  I watch these shows and movies over and over again and I still feel like it's the first time I'm watching it. Hope you enjoy it the way I do.


2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik