Pages

January 18, 2013

STEP UP MOVIE FRANCHISE


I'm a little late, but better late than never. I just watched Step Up Revolution. I'm really a fan of the Step Up Movie Franchise. Gosh! The dancers in the movies are freaking awesome! The ideas of every routine are very cool and amazing. I mean, who would've thought better. But, among these films, I have to say, that the second movie, Step Up 2: The Streets, would have to be my favorite. I mean, come on, that finale dance routine is rockin'. Gosh! I couldn't get it out of my mind for days after watching the film. Overall, Step Up Movies never fail to amaze viewers around the world. And, oh, I really like Channing Tatum <3.

My Ranking: 
1. Step Up 2: The Streets
2. Step Up 
3. Step Up Revolution
4. Step Up 3D 

P.S. Sana daghan pa magsunod na films para nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik