Pages

January 20, 2013

Silence is Better

I've decided to keep my silence. The less I talk, the better. Cause talking may lead to other more serious problems. I'm so not going to talk to you again even if it's the end of the world. Maybe, it's a little exaggerated, but I'm really mad right now. So, well, I've decided to have selective mutism. Only talk to people that I like or want to talk to, and I'm sorry but that doesn't include you. I know that it's not nice of me to be like this but I really think this is better than pretend that I'm happy talking to you and sharing thoughts and insights but at the end you're only going to judge me. Gosh! I'm so stupid to consider you one of my friends. It's really awful, but I really regret meeting you. I'm so sorry for myself to have met you. If only I could change it from the beginning, it wouldn't have ended up like this. I know that I'm a little bit sensitive (or you could say "very sensitive") but I'm fed up with you. I don't like the way you treat people and talk to them, I don't like how you overreact to things, come on, seriously? You always have comments on things that concern me, can you please mind your own business. I know it's not nice but I have to express what I feel. I just couldn't take it any longer. Maybe this will pass, maybe not. We'll never know, unless we get there, right? 

But I hope for the better. Things could change. 

P.S. I'm sorry kung ingon ani ko karon na panahon. Makasapot man gud ang mga pangyayari... Sorry jud Lord. :( 

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik