Pages

December 27, 2014

My 2014 (a quick look to this year's life events)

2014 is a year full of blessings. Blessings, I have the Lord to thank for. Let me tell you a little secret. I have my five finger goal. (One goal for each finger on one hand). And two of them were accomplished this year. Yipee!!! I have yet to conquer the odds to accomplish the remaining three. But I know the Lord will back me up. 



January - March 2014

The practice teaching experience was fun and also, nerve racking. I'm really blessed to have Sir Abraham to be my cooperating teacher. He's the coolest. I wouldn't have done it, if it wasn't for his guidance and support.


April 2014


Graduation was one of the happiest moments for me and for my parents. All the hardships and sacrifices were all worth it. :)  I thank the Lord for giving me very supportive and loving parents.


June 2014

I enrolled for graduate studies. I was very nervous at first, but later, I got the hang of it. It isn't so bad. My classmates are very cool despite the age difference. :) 


October 2014

This, I really, really prayed hard for. This was all an answered prayer. Thanks Lord, as always, You're the best. (bahalag gamay ug rating basta pasa na...hihihihihi)



December 2014

Oath taking for Professional Teachers - December 12, 2014

I'm looking forward for the year 2015. Another year for me to share with my family and friends; to accomplish my goals; and also, to live life to the fullest. :) :) :)

2014 - Thank You, Lord for a year full of your love and blessings.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik