Pages

December 4, 2014

Favorite Filipino Movie


Ratings: 5/5

Every time I watch this movie, I still feel that I'm watching it for the very first time. Gosh!!! The emotions of the actors just gets to me every single time. I can't seem to remember the number of times I watched, Kung Ako Na Lang Sana. Maybe, more or less 10 times already, and counting. I really find the movie very, very romantic. I really loved the idea of falling for your best friend, without realizing it, not until everybody around notices and tells you. 

Also, the two main characters in the movie are part of a big barkada and they really are there for each other for the ups and downs. I hope my barkada would be like that of theirs, always looking out for each other through thick and thin. Even when we grow older, or have families of our own. :)

One thing I learned from the movie, which I think is quite true, unless someone proves me wrong:

Boys : Gago :: Girls : Tanga

Hahaha.. Peace Out!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik