I'm trying. I really am. And then, when I thought I did it, someone or something will remind me. Just like that. Out of nowhere. Robbing me with the little hope that's left of me that one day, I'll be able to forget everything. Yeah, I'll admit it. I am trying, with every bit of will power to forget things. To move on. To not care. But things go spontaneously, out of my control. Shocker. Some things aren't within our control. I think twice. Maybe most things that are relevant are not within our control. I would like to tell the universe to shut it and ask what good does it do to remind people of things not worth the trip down memory lane.
I'd be forever scarred. The pain left me a long time ago but the memory of having felt it still lingers like it was just yesterday.


No comments:
Post a Comment