Pages

February 27, 2023

My 2022

This is a long overdue post.

I was showered with a lot of blessings for the year 2022. First off, was the purchase of the car. With the grace of the Lord and the financial assistance of my mom, I was able to accumulate funds and pay for it. I'm still paying for the cash loan until now (*22 months to go.. wooohoo!!!), but still, I am truly grateful to the Lord for allowing me and my family to experience this blessing. 

Another blessing was the completion of my academic subjects for the EDD and the favorable result of the comprehensive exam. I don't think I have the capacity to acquire the degree. So, I guess that's it for me.

Another one, good health for most of the year. There are still days that I struggle, but overall, it's all good.

Also, I am truly thankful to the Lord for sustaining me for yet another year of work in the basic education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik