Pages

January 14, 2023

Super Show 9 - Manila

This post is dedicated to my forever love Super Junior.


Super Show 9 - Manila was my second concert experience. The August 6, 2022 show was not considered a concert, since it was only a fan meet event. Fast forward to December 17, 2022. D-day. 

 

We had to go directly to the ticket counters to get our old tickets reprinted. The line was quite long but it was all worth it. My happiness and excitement overcame the fatigue I felt. It was really a joy seeing a lot of fans who support and love SuJu. While waiting for the opening of the venue, I bought unofficial merch to give to my friends. 

Before entering the venue, we decided to eat. I have to gain back the energy I lost to shout my heart out and sing along to the songs. 

I could not wait to watch and experience the ever famous Super Show. 

The venue was opened and fans were allowed to enter. Entering the MOA arena was really smooth. We didn't experience any hassle. I was going to have my meta passport scanned, but my internet and phone, didn't cooperate. hayss...

  

The second floor was filled with individual pictures of the members. I didn't miss the chance to line-up and have my picture taken with my favorite members. The longest lines were for Donghae and Siwon, they were the crowd favorites.

  

  

The concert started at exactly 5pm. It was surreal. I only watched videos of Super Show performances on Youtube before and who would've thought I'd get to experience it. This was a dream a come true. My forever love of 15 years, Super Junior, right in front of me. Performing their hit songs. The three-hour concert was never enough  to showcase all their songs. They have a long list of hit songs, group songs, unit songs, solo songs and the concert was just a glimpse of it all, but it was all enough for me. I have waited so long for the opportunity to experience the famous Super Show. I am the happiest ELF.

I saw my ultimate bias, Lee Donghae. The guy was beyond my imagination. He was way good looking in person. It showed how he loved to perform on stage for the fans. He gave his all in every performance. He had fun interacting with all the fans. Hays... Lee Donghae best boy. I love him. 

I love all the members and their dynamics. I really hope they continue to be active for the coming years to come. ELFs will always support SuJu no matter what. 

I wish to attend another Super Show. hihi. So, iponing na tayo. hahaha.




Special shout-out to the one na nabudol nako. Hannah. Thank you for coming. The experience won't be possible if you said no. I am truly grateful. 


Thank you Lord for the experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik