Pages

July 7, 2018

The Good Doctor

This is a long overdue post on The Good Doctor. I've done watching season 1 of this series for quite some time now, but I wasn't able to post. So, here it is. 

This is a remake of a Korean Drama with the same title, which, I've also watched before. They changed some things with the American version, but it has made the plot more exciting. The actor, Freddie Highmore, did  a good job of being Dr. Shaun Murphy. I like his acting too. Some scenes, are also quite funny. Also, the other supporting characters are really good too. The series, is also educational. It gives us, viewers, some ideas of medical conditions that we are not familiar with. And how the doctors deal with all the medical drama and personal life. I would give season one, 4 of 5 stars. And I'm looking forward to the next seasons to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik