I came across this series while browsing twitter. One account I'm following was obsessed with this show. So, I watched the first season. And then it hit me. The show was "divine". It was one of my favorite time settings, the 1900's. Twentieth century Canada, was quite similar with that of the British, if I may compare. (This comment was based on watching too much tv and films.)
Anne was not your typical, heroine. She's strong and independent, but what I like the most about her is she's open-minded. She also, has a certain way with words. You couldn't help but admire her choice of words and how she puts them together to convey her thoughts. That was a another reason why I love her. Also, she's a free spirit. "A kindred spirit", to quote her. The second season premiered this month, and just last night, I'm left with that longing for season 3, having watched the season finale of season 2. How could I wait a year? Well, I don't have a choice but to put up with it.
P.S. I really love the opening credits of the show. So much aesthetics.



No comments:
Post a Comment