Pages

May 22, 2018

Pueblo Science: RISE 2018

I really enjoyed the experience. It was worth it. The learning experience was really fun and interesting subjects were discussed. The lecturers/teachers are really amazing people. They are masters in their filled of expertise. I mean, literally masters. They already earned their masters degree, despite being super young. They came from prestigious universities, i.e. University of the Philippines, University of Toronto. They are doing the Pueblo Science for a good cause. They volunteered to help advocate in teaching teachers cool, simple, attainable ways in teaching science in the communities. Cool, right? Never a dull moment in the three-day seminar. I had a good time. I've met new friends as well. 

This is Boss Dylan. He was my classmate back in MSU. He came with me to attend this seminar. I kinda drag him along, just so I have someone with me. :)

This was my group during the seminar. They were from different schools all over region XI. I really enjoyed their company. :)

These are the amazing teachers. Cool and intelligent people. It was an honor to be with the same room with them. :)

My favorite teacher. :) He's a biochemist. It took me a lot of courage just to say "Can I have picture with you, sir?", hence, this picture.

I'm so happy with this photo. hihihi


P.S. I hope to join next year's Pueblo Science and enjoy myself with their various science experiments. Shoutout to Boss Dylan for coming with me. Thank you, boss. Next year ulit :)

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik