Pages

May 13, 2018

Thoughts on The Agonizing Ending of Infinity War

Before watching the Avengers: Infinity War, I wanted to prepare myself for it, so I decided to watch/re-watch the movies prior to Infinity War. And it was 18 movies!!!! I really tried to ready myself, so I could understand the happenings in the movie that I'll watch (Infinity War). 

Okay, to start with, can I just say that I''ve fallen in love again with Captain America. Chris Evans is just perfect for the role. He's the leader and a soldier. Firm in decision making, also rational. I like that about him. Another character I like is Bucky. hihi. Also, can we just talk about how Black Widow's so sexy with her hair blond.

Going back to Infinity War: The movie's ending scenes will blow your mind and heart away with utter shock and sadness. I get Thanos' point in wiping half the humanity to cleanse Earth. I guess, he will try to revive earth with people that he thinks will make the planet a little bit better. But who is he to judge, whether you stay or not, right? It doesn't really makes sense sometimes. Just like how life's not making sense sometimes. So, when he's doing this wiping clean thing, some of the Avengers were included. They just turned to nothing. Just. Like. That. Who wouldn't be sad with that? When some of your beloved heroes, gone without leaving any trace at all. 

But, still, I hope for the best. When you're watching a Marvel movie, you have to see it until the end of the credits, for upcoming previews on the next movies. So, it was Nick Fury and Agent Hill in a city setting, maybe New York, I'm not quite sure. And they, also, turned to nothing, but seconds before that, Fury got a pager to call someone. I read a few things online to get ideas on the post-credit scene after watching the film. So, it turns out, Fury was trying to contact Captain Marvel for help. And guess what? Captain Marvel will be the next featured hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm really just hoping that Captain Marvel will be able to help our heroes. And hopefully, bring those that were gone back, alive and awesome. 

P.S. I need maybe a week, to get over the horrible ending of Infinity War. I hope that you, too will be able move on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik