Pages

October 11, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars





John Green is a genius. I fell in love with his characters and his words in the book. The movie was really awesome. I'm in tears when I read the book. I thought I'm emotionally prepared to watch the movie 'cause I know what'll happen next. But that doesn't work. T_T You can never really prepare yourself to lose someone you love. Even though, you know that it will happen eventually in the future. The truth of it is you still hope and believe that, that person will just be around tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the days after that. But, we are here on Earth for just a certain amount of time. That time is not up to us to decide. We just got to make the most of it while we still can. Hang in there, my friend, you are loved . :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik