Pages

October 8, 2014

What if .......?


I know, sometime in our lives, we asked this question to ourselves, What if ...? 

What if things were different? It could have been better or worse. What if things were just simple? It wouldn't have to be this complicated. What if I did that? What if I said that? What if he/she knew about all of it? It would've been the end of it all. 

These, I say to myself every now and then. But all of these, I just keep to myself. I would never know the answer to all of my What ifs because I never really did anything about it.

But, Wallace and Chantry took the chance to go beyond just asking What if?. They were brave to express their feelings. They were ready to travel the road after their What if. They were in love and could care less what will happen next. 

I guess my What ifs will always be there. But we'll never know the future. What if things will change and I'd be just like Wallace or Chantry? For now, I'll ask, What if ...?


2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik