It has always been my struggle. Trying to adjust to people. I try my hardest to understand the differences. I thought I'm getting better at it, but I thought wrong. People have different views and opinions, that's a given fact. But, sometimes, when I'm being stupid, I don't quite get things. I thought I did my best to really get along with the people I'm with. But, I'm only human. I fall short on things. And I'm sorry for that.
Honestly, I was caught off guard with what happen. I cried the whole night thinking what went wrong. I didn't expect any of that. My words won't change anything now. So, I've considered to not explain things. I was thinking that, what more can I do? Damage has been done. Yes, I admit, I'm the bad guy here. I apologize to those that I've caused pain. I'll try my very best to not trouble you in any way.
Silence is my way of coping up with emotional distress. I don't do well with confrontations.
Forgive me for what happened. The situation got all out of hand. I had no control over things. Hearing my side of the story is no longer needed. I'll accept whatever you think of me without holding anything against you.


No comments:
Post a Comment