Pages

April 17, 2014

Indulged :)


'Cause it's summer, I have plenty of time to watch my series and catch-up.

Game of Thrones: It's back!!!!! After a year long wait, Season 4 is finally here. Can't wait for a thrilling season to unfold. 

Reign: If you like royals that wear really pretty dresses and are very good-looking, this is the show for you. I kinda like the twists and turns of the story.

Vikings: I'm recommending this series to those who wants super bloody action. I super like the lead female character, pretty and dangerous.


Ganahan jud kog mga karaan na setting. I find it amazing how people back then live with just the resources available and the absence of advance technology we have today. I think, bright jud cla because pioneer jud cla sa tanan na knowledge na we know today. Anyways, I suggest you watch these shows if you don't have anything else to do. Enjoy :) :) :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik