Pages

February 2, 2013

Paper Towns


Done with Paper Towns by John Green. I just noticed something. It seems that the endings of John Green's books are quite sad, realistic, but sad. This book is funny and full of things, I myself, would like to do. I like how Margo is not afraid to do stuff. I like how she really loves things out of the norm. I like how the way she thinks and analyzes things. I just like her. I'm also fond of Q. I wish something like that would happen to me. Something new and exciting. Out of the norm, maybe life changing. :)

Quotes from the book:

Humans lack good mirrors. It's so hard for anyone to show us how we look, and so hard for us to show anyone how we feel.

On some fundamental level we find it difficult to understand that other people are human beings in the same way that we are. We idealize them as gods or dismiss them as animals.

P.S. Now reading Beautiful Creatures :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik