Pages

December 31, 2012

BLESSED




Just watched 50/50 last night. I'm also done reading The Fault In Our Stars last last month. Both of which are about cancer patients. Having cancer is really tough. The cause of it is not well understood. People of different ages, race can develop cancer or are born with it. Having recently read, The Fault In Our Stars, made me realize that I'm really blessed to be healthy. The characters in the book have cancer despite their very young age. Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character in the movie, 50/50, seems young to have the disease. Life is really unpredictable. We may never know what's coming in front of us. Maybe, the next day or two something might get terribly wrong in our lives. We'll just have to stay strong and pray. God's always got our backs. HE's the only that can do miracles. We may never understand life as it is, we'll just have to put our trust in HIM. 

2012 was an awesome year and I thank GOD for it. For the year 2012, I thank GOD for keeping my family healthy and safe; for all the blessings HE's given us; for giving me the time and privilege to be with the people I love and care the most, my family and friends, if not for them, I wouldn't be complete; for another year that HE's given me to prove to myself that I can do better; for this chance at life. I may be a sinner but I have a GOD who would die on the cross to save me. 

I'm very grateful for this chance to write about this. Last day of 2012... Welcome 2013 with a PRAYER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik