This is my block. We've been together for almost three years now.
I've been accustomed to their "kakulitan". They are really some bunch of kids.
Nonetheless, I like them all, even though sometimes, I feel like they bully me.
I feel comfortable being with them. But it took some time for me to really get along with them and open up to them. Through these guys, I met a lot of different personalities. Personalities I never had the chance to interact with during elementary and high school. Being with different people means, unending adjustments to their attitudes and personalities. Over the course of life, we learn to become accustomed to constant adjustments and changes. We, humans are resilient.
P.S. Ambot jud sa feeling sa uniform...hahai.



ganahan ko sa uniform grace! :D
ReplyDeletehehe..as in, ying? thanks :)
Deleteyeah grace! nagsawa lang jud pud guro ko sa among all white na uniform. haha! pero chui jud gud! :D
ReplyDelete