Pages

September 8, 2022

Super Show 9 Manila 08.06.2022




Yes, I was there. I got to see them in person, performing live. The one group that got me into kpop, my forever love, Super Junior. As an elf of 15 years, it was a dream come true as this was my FIRST EVER Super Show. 

I had mixed feelings about how the events turned out. An announcement, a night before the actual concert came. It was devastating news. The father of Eunhyuk suddenly passed away. He was not able to fly to the Philippines to join the others. Hours before the actual concert, the promoter announced that the members discussed until the wee hours of the morning to cancel the concert, as they could not proceed with the performances thinking that one member recently lost a family member. Despite the concert cancelation, they still met the fans who came to the venue. They still managed to sing 3 songs. 

I had mixed emotions during the short fan meet. I was holding my tears when every member greeted the fans and apologized for the cancelation. It was devastating to see them shed tears. The people that always bring you smiles were crying right in front of you. But at the same time, I was over the moon. I cannot believe that they were right on stage performing. The group that I supported for the past 15 years was singing live and I was their to witness it. Wow. Just wow. 

And let us not forget. I was able to see in flesh my ultimate bias. Lee Donghae. He was unreal. He is just too good looking. Wow. I was really happy. 

They promised to be back. To greet the fans with smiles and to perform their hearts out soon. I will be there to witness it and happily wave my SuJu bong. Fighting SuJu!

From an ELF with 💙







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik