Pages

September 4, 2022

Compre Exam Results

Fortunately, the compre exam was done online. We have all the freedom to search for references given that you do not exceed 15% in plagiarism results. We had to subscribe to sites that will help improve and check our answers. The whole two day duration of the exam was thrilling yet exhausting. The time limit for every subject was 90 minutes. You have to really think fast, click fast, and submit on time. It was really an experience.

First exam results. I failed one subject. It was advanced statistics. I haven't got a clue how to answer the questions. I expected this one. On the brighter note, I was able to pass the other nine subjects. I was really happy. All my effort was not in vain.


We had to retake the subject that we failed the first time. I was desperate. I looked for someone who would help me to answer the questions for the stat. Fortunately, I found one. He was generous enough to be on standby to receive and answer the questions. He did answer the questions for about 45 minutes. I was really glad. I did not have any idea how to answer those questions. The professor who gave the questions was not the one who handled our class, that's why I was clueless. 

I did manage to submit on time the answers I received from the good sir who helped me. And I managed to pass the subject thanks to his help. Whew. I was relieved. I passed the 10 subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik