Pages

April 27, 2019

Taiwanese Movie Craze

This week was all about binge watching and I got hooked up with Taiwanese movies. I found them really cute and romantic. There's this unexplained joy in these cutesy, romantic movies. hihihihi. I searched for the most recommended movies beforehand and I was not disappointed. 

1. Fall in Love at First Kiss (2019)


This one's a remake but it is the best version yet, at least for me. I liked how the girl tried to moved on and did not beg the guy to really be with her. This is a cute movie. hihihi.
(4.5/5)

2. Our Times (2015)


This one's something else. I cried when I watched this movie. The were really cute together. I liked how I can feel the sincerity of the characters. 

(5/5)

3. You are the Apple of my Eye (2011)


You can really see dedication in this movie. How much a guy should earn a girl's precious "yes". It is really romantic, too. 

(4/5)

4. Hear Me (2009)


This one's really cute and romantic, as well. It will open your eyes to the differently abled people.

(4.5/5)

All in all, I really liked all of these movies. I totally recommend these if you want to feel "kilig". 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik