Pages

December 14, 2017

Cebu Trip – 08.18-21.17


     This was my first trip (and flight) without any adult (meaning parents/aunts/uncles) supervision. Booked this trip a year ago. We were supposedly three but the other one cancelled. Thank goodness that Aileen didn’t cancel so, we got through with the plan.

            I arrived very early at the airport, thinking that Davao City would be busy because of Kadayawan Festival. Our schedule to depart was 10am but I arrived as early as 7 a.m. (Di masyadong excited. hihihihihi).


            The trip was overall, really satisfying. The feeling of getting lost and really trying hard to find your way back to the place you’re staying was thrilling. (Sagul kakulba na gud to gud LOL).


            I know, late na kaayo ni post. Bahala na basta na post. Better late than never. And besides, karon ra jud ko nagkatime, medyo busy. Hihi.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik