I've been their fan since debut. They have been through a lot the previous year. From losing a member, to leaving their previous agency, to forming their own company, to changing their group name. They are one tough group, that I can say. They didn't let go of each other and become solo artists, instead they became stronger and formed their own agency. Thus, giving them more freedom in doing music, concepts in mvs and which shows to star/guest. I'm very proud of these boys. Watching their variety shows, you can really see the dynamic that makes them a team. You can see how they are so close to each other, sometimes saying things without filter on screen. You will really appreciate the effort they put into making music when you know their story. Their ballad songs accompanied by amazing vocals of the members: I love them all. Now that they've changed labels and their name, I will still support them. Saranghaeyo, Highlight!!!! <3
Beast - Ribbon
Beast - Butterfly
Beast - 12:30
Beast - How to Love
Beast - I'm Sorry
Beast - Say No
Beast - Will You be Alright
Highlight - It's Still Beautiful
Now for an upbeat song:
Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad MV
Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad - Dance Practice
P.S. I know, too much fangirling, right? haha. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment