Pages

March 13, 2016

....on going process

It took me some time to collect myself. I've been in the process of slowly breaking and shattered. For the past 10 months of my life, it has been a whirlwind experience, a crazy ride full of unexpected twists and turns. I was very full of negativity as the school year trailed on. I thought that I was being pulled into a black hole with no escape route. But along the way, sparks of hope lighted the way. A tiny glimpse of hope that things will become better. but as I drag on to finish the school year, more reasons surfaced to make me think that things are just not right. Maybe this is now where I'm supposed to be. And reality sank in. That acceptance is the key to everything. Accept the things we cannot change. But when you have people of different principles and views, surrounding you, you just'll reach the point of your limitations. I hope and pray that this is not the end for me. That I may, once again see and experience that there is hope, still, in everything. That things will get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik