I didn't have the luxury of time in hands, now that I'm working.That is mainly the reason I haven't posted in quite a while. Working. It feels like forever when it's just 8 months since I began. The journey is not easy and it never will be. I am now questioning my choices in life. How could I have let my life turn out this way? I knew it wouldn't be easy. But the path is just too bumpy for me to get by. People are just too odd of a species for me, maybe.
I'm trying to get myself back. To be the self I've loved and treasured in the past. I miss me.
I wanted to text my friends "I miss you." tonight but I thought, they're busy, they wouldn't care about my stupid text message. I miss them so badly. Call me clingy and such, but that's just how it is. I feel comfortable the most when I'm with them.
Bottom line. I miss me. My life before the world corrupted my helpless soul. Give it back, please!


Same here grace. Pait dis life. Huhu
ReplyDelete