***This is solely based on my opinion. ***
1. Angel's Last Mission: Love
This one is good. The storyline is nice for a fantasy drama. I love the lead female character. She's a strong independent woman. Women empowerment!!! Their chemistry is also on point. The lead male character brought comedic bits to the drama as well.
2. At Eighteen
This one is really good too. It's a coming of age story of high school students and the challenges they face in this age and time. It's a cute story. The actors really did a good job portraying their characters.
3. Be Melodramatic
This one's really great. It's just sad how underrated this is in SoKor. The viewers there don't really appreciate this kind of drama. It is focused on the life of people in their 30s and the challenges they face. The characters were really fun and their dynamics with each other is on point. This drama is a must watch for people my age. I realized so many things in this drama, to be honest.
4. Catch the Ghost
I binge watched this drama for two days and it was good. The chase was really fun and thrilling. The characters did a good job trying to solve the mystery while being funny sometimes. It's a fun and interesting drama for those who like mystery and crime genres.
5. Extra-ordinary You
This drama will confuse you at first, but when you get the hang of it, you will really enjoy the misadventures of the characters. The characters were really good-looking, too.
6. Graceful Family
Femme fatale. I love the female lead character. She is very brave and does not let anybody get in her way to accomplish her goals. The supporting characters were also interesting. I enjoyed the drama.
Femme fatale. I love the female lead character. She is very brave and does not let anybody get in her way to accomplish her goals. The supporting characters were also interesting. I enjoyed the drama.
7. He is Psychometric
I think this one's a science fiction kind of drama. I totally fell for the supporting characters. They were mysterious and I was really curious about the true reasons for doing some actions.
I think this one's a science fiction kind of drama. I totally fell for the supporting characters. They were mysterious and I was really curious about the true reasons for doing some actions.
8. Her Private Life
This is a cutesy drama. The story is just light and fun. It's perfect if you want to feel giddy and kilig. The lead characters were also fun to watch.
This is a cutesy drama. The story is just light and fun. It's perfect if you want to feel giddy and kilig. The lead characters were also fun to watch.
9. Hotel Del Luna
Ahhhhhhh. I love this one. It's one of IU's masterpieces. Her take on the role was really great. Her hair, make-up, and most importantly, her outfits, were all perfect. The story was also one of a kind. It shows the journey of a soul after death. You should definitely watch this one.
10. Leverage
I liked this one for its action and thrill. Bunch of con-artists. This one's based on its US counterpart of the same name. I liked the dynamics of the team. Also, this included an actor I liked in He is Psychometric. He's the reason I watched this drama.
I liked this one for its action and thrill. Bunch of con-artists. This one's based on its US counterpart of the same name. I liked the dynamics of the team. Also, this included an actor I liked in He is Psychometric. He's the reason I watched this drama.
11. One Spring Night
Sorry, Jung Hae In but this one is not your best role. I just finished this just for the sake of it. Some scenes were enjoyable but overall, it felt somewhat similar with Pretty Noona. I felt the same vibe given that they had some family problems and issues that hinders them to be together.
Sorry, Jung Hae In but this one is not your best role. I just finished this just for the sake of it. Some scenes were enjoyable but overall, it felt somewhat similar with Pretty Noona. I felt the same vibe given that they had some family problems and issues that hinders them to be together.
12. Pegasus Market
I really loved and enjoyed this one. It was quirky and unique and really, really funny. This one's a must watch. The characters were never boring and you will be mind blown by the reveals for each episode.
I really loved and enjoyed this one. It was quirky and unique and really, really funny. This one's a must watch. The characters were never boring and you will be mind blown by the reveals for each episode.
13. Search: WWW
Women represent. This one's another women advocate drama. I liked how the female leads were the total representation of strong, independent women. Even when faced with trials, they still overcame. Plus, the male counterparts had chemistry with their respective partners.
Women represent. This one's another women advocate drama. I liked how the female leads were the total representation of strong, independent women. Even when faced with trials, they still overcame. Plus, the male counterparts had chemistry with their respective partners.
14. VIP
I'm not gonna lie, I was really pissed watching this one. You will be kept longing for the next episode trying to figure out who was the mistress. I encouraged some of my friends to watch it as well, just so I could have someone to rant with about the villain of the drama. Yeah, I did that.
I'm not gonna lie, I was really pissed watching this one. You will be kept longing for the next episode trying to figure out who was the mistress. I encouraged some of my friends to watch it as well, just so I could have someone to rant with about the villain of the drama. Yeah, I did that.
15. When the Camellia Blooms
This one's another must watch. Every girl would totally fall for the male lead character. He's just so romantic and never shy of expressing his feelings to the female lead. This one's another Gong Hyo Jin masterpiece. The total mystery that engulfed every character of the drama is something to look forward to, as well. This one's definitely worth your time.
This one's another must watch. Every girl would totally fall for the male lead character. He's just so romantic and never shy of expressing his feelings to the female lead. This one's another Gong Hyo Jin masterpiece. The total mystery that engulfed every character of the drama is something to look forward to, as well. This one's definitely worth your time.
16. Sky Castle
This drama will showcased the education system of SoKor's elite. The drama will show you pure evil. If you want something with a heavy storyline, this one's for you.
This drama will showcased the education system of SoKor's elite. The drama will show you pure evil. If you want something with a heavy storyline, this one's for you.
17. Touch Your Heart
This one's another cutesy drama. If you just want to chill and enjoy something light and romantic, this one's for you. This drama is a redemption drama for the couple in Goblin that didn't get the happy ending we wanted.
Credits to Google Images for the photos featured in this post.
p.s. This list is quite an achievement for me. Imagine all the hours I spent watching all of these dramas. But, I have to say, they give me a sense of tranquility. After a day's work, I look forward to the time I get to enjoy an episode or two and relax. So, fighting SoKor!. Make more dramas for me to enjoy this 2020.



















No comments:
Post a Comment