AGE OF YOUTH season 1
This drama will really hit you. Even more so, if you experience living in a dorm or a shared house when you are or were attending college. I love every character. They embody different personalities that you'll surely love. I like how they could make things work even though they are completely different from one another. This drama will make you laugh and cry. Many scenes of the drama depict situations that everyday college girl would've experience. Also, the story is not you're usual one. It's got a lot of twists and mystery to it. I give this drama a 5/5.
AGE OF YOUTH season 2
Where to begin? A lot of changes from season 1, I guess? The actor for a main character was changed. I don't know, but I feel like she seems a little off for my liking. I guess, it's her take on the character. To be honest, I like the previous actor's acting. Also, another character was added to the group, which made a lot of impact. I like her. But some things never change. It's how the drama never fails to give me the twists and mystery it offered last season 1. Even though, they are changes, some story lines for some characters were given a lot of attention, which was very good, 'cause I like those characters. I give this drama a 4/5.



No comments:
Post a Comment