Pages

December 30, 2016

2016: A Year To Remember

2016 has gone by so quickly. We will welcome another year in 24 hours, but before anything else, I shall look back to a year that marked significant changes in my life. A year full of unforgettable experiences, of laughs and sadness, of bountiful blessings from above. I thank the Lord for 2016. 


January - March 2016

My first advisory class. They are really unforgettable. I've gotten a lot of heartaches and happiness during our time together. They were a handful, that I can tell you, but they have good qualities, too. 


 SMSP really treasures their faculty. <3


My girls. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have survived 10 months of high school (teacher) drama. haha. I love you both!


RSPC Experience. Thanks to the our student-writers, I've got to experience RSPC.



April - October 2016

Since, I resigned from SMSP the moment I ended my contract, I've gotten a lot of free time to myself. I've had a lot of time to get together with friends and family, to enjoy myself, to relieve stress. 













November 2016

This is the biggest blessing for this year. Thank you, Lord! 



December 2016

NSES Christmas Party 2016 (12.20.16)




WERTS Christmas Party (12.23.16)



Year End Hangout (12.30.16)




Another year has gone by, another year to cherish memories, may it be good or bad. I shall welcome 2017 with a happy, thankful heart. We might not know what the future holds but we shall endure. We have the Almighty Father to back us up. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik