Pages

November 6, 2016

2016 (4th Quarter) Movie Reviews (of some sort....)


1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (rating- 4/5)

I'm quite generous in giving ratings. The movie was fun and interesting. It shows empowerment and encouragement for being peculiar. That being you is not something to be ashamed of. That you don't have to conform to society's norms. I have to admit that there were some parts in the movie that were kinda boring. The cg's were very good, by the way. I also liked the vintage feels of the movie. (Funny story: As I was stating my appreciation for the vintage look of the movie, my friend said,"Duh, filter ra na." Which was.... boinkers! hahaha). Anyways, I really enjoyed it. The main reason I watched this film was the main lead, Assa Butterfield. I'm a fan, what could I say. 




2. Doctor Strange (rating:5/5)

WHOA! This movie got me all the feels. Never a dull moment. From start to finish, it gave the best entertainment. One reason for it being very fun was the witty remarks of the characters and the humor they add to the statement. Another thing, the metaphors. Wahhhhh... The lines of the Ancient One and Doctor Strange were on point, true and those made me realize a lot of things. Not to mention, all that amazing cg's. The story line was interesting, too. And most of all, Benedict Cumberbatch. Amazing actor. 

p.s. I;m hoping for a part two of movie reviews. More movies to watch... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik