I'll rate this drama 4/5. It has a very nice story line, very deep characters, and the actors did a really great job. I'm just not happy with how long an episode was. It's unbelievably an hour and a half, kinda like a full movie length and with 20 episodes to complete the series. It was that long. And I watched every single episode. Regardless, I enjoyed it. But I'm not completely satisfied with the ending, though. My favorite character's whereabouts and what happened to him after the year 1994 was not revealed. I would've also loved it if he ended up with the lead female character, but unfortunately, he didn't. Anyways, he will have another drama premiering soon. I hope that it's good.
If you like a good old family drama, with a bit of comedy in the side and romantic twists, you should definitely watch this one. :)
“I waited an hour by the front door every day to go to school with you in the morning. I waited every night until you came home from studying. I couldn’t sleep at all because I was worried about you. I’ve thought of nothing but you. Just you. When I ran into you by chance on the bus, and when we went to the concert, and when I got the shirt from you on my birthday, I was so happy that I thought I was crazy. I wanted to see you more than a dozen times a day. I was happy just to see you. I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. I really like you. I love you.” - Kim Jung Hwan
“I waited an hour by the front door every day to go to school with you in the morning. I waited every night until you came home from studying. I couldn’t sleep at all because I was worried about you. I’ve thought of nothing but you. Just you. When I ran into you by chance on the bus, and when we went to the concert, and when I got the shirt from you on my birthday, I was so happy that I thought I was crazy. I wanted to see you more than a dozen times a day. I was happy just to see you. I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. I really like you. I love you.” - Kim Jung Hwan



No comments:
Post a Comment