We can't fix what's already broken. Only time heals and God only knows when. The hurt and the pain would always linger. It's only up to us if we stay or move on with this in our hearts. Nobody's perfect, as the saying goes. I am not perfect. There are things I'm quite good at and there are those that needs improvement. I'm trying my very best to be well equipped with the wisdom and knowledge to really handle certain situations. I may not know it then or I may never know it, but at least I know I'm trying. The good relations you build over time may be lost within a snap of a finger for those times that you acted recklessly. Thinking nothing but yourself. At this point in my life, I realize that I don't want anybody hating me. Who wants that? I apologize to everyone that I've caused hurt and pain, for my short comings, for my reckless actions, for not knowing, for everything. I may not be aware that something I did would cause a lot. A lot of sadness, hurt. And I'm sorry for that. I know it's not easy to forgive and forget. Trust me, I know. My apologies would not change anything or help things become better. I understand that. But know that I admit my faults and my actions. T_T
September 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


"The good relations you build over time may be lost within a snap of a finger for those times that you acted recklessly."-true...:) :)
ReplyDeletehehe..mao jud :( makasad na reality
Delete