Pages

June 28, 2013

Miss Me? :)

It's been a month since my last post. I opt to post now before my blog will be forgotten. Okay, I'll start by stating that one month was more than enough for me to say that I'm done. I'm done dealing with people, with whatever they wanna say to me, with whatever they want from me, with whatever they expect from me. 

People tend to build and destroy relationships. Building friendships and relationships would take months and even years, but with one snap of finger, those would be gone and forgotten. Dealing with people with different personalities has been my struggle and forever will be. I'm really trying my hardest to understand and be open minded to how people will always be different with each other. How we are brought up in different households, with different parents, having different values and principles. I guess I'm getting good at it. And then, when you can say that you've improved, something will always shake things up, and make you question your progress. :(

2 comments:

  1. kinsa imong kaaway grace? kaila ko ana? Lisod gyud na ba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wla man kring, gikapoy lang ko.. hehe..uie..kinsa man to imong secret admirer??? share..hehehe

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik