After what seems like forever, I've finally seen the movie. I super liked the movie adaptation of the first book of the Caster Chronicles. The visual effects were amazing. The settings in the movie exceeded that of my imagination. I imagined those writings in Lena's room to be just plain, but it was amazing in the movie. Also, the Caster Library was very cool. I thought it would be very dark and small, it turned out to be very big and grand. I've waited patiently for the download to finish. It's worth the wait. I'll read the rest of the books from Caster Chronicles. I hope that the movie franchise will continue. *fingers crossed.. I really find Ethan very funny. I can't forget that line where he said "Will you stop raining on me?", Gosh! That was really funny. I find the actress who played Lena very pretty, and those clothes the girls wore were very beautiful. 5/5 rating from me! I'm a huge fan of both book and movie.
May 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



congrats boss, for me mas nice ang movie than the book.
ReplyDeleteboth movie and book kay nice for me :)
Delete