Pages

March 28, 2013

Moving On....

I can finally say that I've moved on :) You never noticed me. But I didn't lose hope. I really tried my best to be there for you and listen to every thing that you say, but then again, I was just someone you took for granted. I felt sad but at the same time relieved. Now, I'm free from the thoughts of you. Those thoughts haunted me for years. I've waited but you never came. I was hurt before but that was then, I've moved on.  Even if there's no way you'd be able to read this, consider this as my confession and my way of saying goodbye. </3 

5 comments:

  1. naay na intriga diri na side. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. past diay ha? so kinsa na sya grace? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kato ning.. gipakita nila cyrene sa fb? haha. naintriga pud ko. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dili ni si fb guy uie..haha...lahi...haha..dili ko musaba..lisod na.. hahaha

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik